Translate

Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Time I Got Locked Out of the Blogger Application

At home, I was trying to do my AHW or At Home Writing on the Blogger App when it said, "sign in sign up" I clicked "sign in" since I knew Mr. Joseph's Google account (I don't have my own. My parents won't let me create 1). But when I typed in the password and tapped "sign in" (it was on my Ipad Mini) the app crashed. I tried again, but then there was another "sign in   sign up" screen! I decided to go on the website even though it was restricted (I knew the restrictions code). I typed in the restrictions code (this is NOT the restrictions code): 1234 and instantly, my blog post list showed up!     I learned that even though the app version might crash, you can always try the website. Unless there is no website, but I doubt that.

2 comments: