Translate

Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Pet's Day Part 2: Rudolph (Rudy for short) the Russian Tortoise

"Do we HAVE to go in? It looks scary." My little sister Ava whined as we pulled up to the Stingers Exotics Pet Shoppe. We were going to get my mom a tortoise. All of us went in. My sister asked the lady working there, "Do you have any animals walking around?"
"We have a tortoise."
 Ava freaked out even though I'm sure that the lady was joking because my mom and I never saw any animals walking around. My mom and I took Ava to the car and let her stay in there and watch The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. My mom and I went back in. I asked, "Can I get 1 of the bearded dragons? Please?"
"When you prove you can be responsible with your fish."
My mom replied. A few minutes later, we were almost all ready to go. We had picked out a Russian Tortoise. We just needed to get the package ready. It was going to take about 20 minutes. So we got frozen yogurt from a nearby frozen yogurt store. When we came back Rudolph the Russian Tortoise was just about to become a Roessler.

1 comment: