Translate

Friday 5 December 2014

Mrs. Roberts Moment 1: 2nd Day Science/Math Class

On 9/3/14 (the 2nd day of school), I went to Mr. Joseph's room even though I have Math first thing but I didn't know that. The person who told me I had math 1st was Niyathi. Then, I went to 600c and math class w/ Mrs. Roberts had begun. I had just gotten in there when I heard Mrs. Roberts saying, " Our 1st unit will be fractions." Everybody started booing. "Fractions are friends, not foes. I just had a nemoment there." That was the spark of the 5th grade math class of 2014's catchphrase. Then, we were starting the lesson 1.1, which was very easy. Then, I met Colin and Evan (well, I already knew Evan from homeroom). We worked on our Homework and Remembering 1.1.

At 1:00, everybody headed to science. We were watching the movie Blindsight. We have already seen some of it from yesterday so we knew it's about blind kids who are climbing a mountain. We watched the movie for all of Science class.

No comments:

Post a Comment