Translate

Monday 23 March 2015

Legendary Catches Part 1: the Epic "Fail" of Lugia

I threw the pokè ball. Wait a minute. I need to tell you the whole story from the beginning. I had just  encountered the legendary pokemon Lugia in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Now I can go back to where I was. I threw the pokè ball at Lugia. It shook once, twice, three times. Then the pokè ball clicked. I did it! I caught Lugia! I was so excited that I forgot to save my game. I thought I had saved and turned my 3DS off. Next time I went back to my game, I checked my Pokemon storage unit in the game. I checked box 2, which is where Lugia was stored, when I saw that Lugia wasn't there! I was so angry I was on the brink of crying. I lost Lugia! I can always get it back though.

5 comments:

  1. I actually can't get Lugia again because I tried a second time and failed. I think it's because I have to beat the elite 4 and the champion gain to reset the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I just beat the elite 4 and the champion so I'll try to catch it again.
      Kevyn

      Delete