Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Mrs. Roberts Moment 2: The Backpack

Today after school, I was packing up when my friend Jaylen had suddenly collapsed on the floor from an asthma attack. I asked him, "are you okay, Jaylen?" He replied, "I had an asthma attack. I'm also just lazy." My friend Gabe H. also needed help putting something in his backpack. My dad came and said, "Kevyn, what are you doing?" "I'm helping Jaylen!" I retorted. As Jaylen and I were walking out we saw our math/science teacher, Mrs. Roberts walking out at the same time we were. "Hi Mrs. Roberts!" I exclaimed. "Hi, Kevyn." She said. We (Jaylen and I) were walking out when my dad said, "you forget about me?" "No, but I'm HELPING JAYLEN!!" I snapped. We were walking to Jaylen's car and then I gave him his backpack and he got in. That is the story of the 2 backpacks.

1 comment: