Translate

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Funniest Eng. Tech Class EVER!!

 A few days ago in Engineering Technology (Eng. Tech for short), I was reading backgrounders of renewable energy with my friend, Matthew Alarie. We were reading the renewable energy basics backgrounder at re-energy.ca. Matthew and I have been creating a handshake called The  Matthew, Jaylen, and Kevyn Moments Handshake (Jaylen is another friend of mine). We came up with a ton of different things in the handshake. Those things are:


1: When Matthew tried to touch the button on the disc box we came up with "I want to touch it!"


2: When I wouldn't let him touch the button he started fake crying. This came up with fake crying in
     the handshake.


3: When the disc thing came out Matthew recoiled in fear we came up with "AHHH! (scream like a little girl)"




That was the official record of "Handshake movements made in 1 class".

No comments:

Post a Comment