Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Final Battle of Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 2

Just when I thought I had him (not. He had about 10/16 health left.), he started replenishing his health! Now he had about 13/16 health. And, he summoned green swords of the life element! I was thinking, " Ugh! I wish I could just kill this guy so I can beat this game!" So, I started pelting him with my arrows again, unaware that he would continue his attacks from round 1 (see The Final Battle in Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 1). He started bashing the ground with his swords. The game showed a red line where Kaos was going to start bashing so I could get out of his line of fire.Then, I started attacking Kaos again. I was getting a little bored using the same attacks, so I switched to the villain I had in my trap (in the game you can trap and play as villains), Wolfgang. He really got his health down. Then, I switched back to Snap Shot. Kaos was at about 6/16 health. I really thought I had him this time when.....








                                                             TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment