Translate

Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Final Battle of Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 1

It was the final level of the video game Skylanders Trap Team and I was on the (final) boss: Kaos. He had turned his legs into the bottom of one of the Traptanium Crystals, which looked like a prism. I was playing as the Trap Master Skylander Snap Shot. Kaos' 1st attack was sort of an energy field. I dodged it easily. Then, I tried shooting my Traptanium Arrows at Kaos. Even though it did about 73 damage, it made a very small dent in his health. Then, in the game, Kaos said something like this, "Now you have to face the wrath of my Undead Bullets! And my Water Bullets!" Then, the person that tells you what to do said, " You can stop the bullets by using a villain from the corresponding element." I tried frantically switching my traps from Air to Undead to block the Undead bullets, then tried to switch for the water bullets. Then, I figured out that the water bullets healed my by 25 HP! Sure, It wasn't a lot, but it sure helped. When he was launcing the bullets, I found I could still hit him by shooting arrows during the Water Bullets, and use Crystal Slam+Jump/Snap Shot's Soul Gem Ability: A Shard Act to Follow during the Undead Bullets. Then, Kaos tried to hit me with his energy shockwave. Once again, I jumped over it and shot him with my arrows again. Then, I thought I had this down when...




                                                          TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment