Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Final Battle of Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 3

He started replenishing his health again! And then he grew a pair of  Raven-Like wings of what I thought would be from the Air element! Then he started flying up and summoned about 6 more swords than the 2 that he already had ( See The Final Battle of Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 2)! So that means that he had 8 swords! Then he threw the swords up into the air and they flew towards the ground! They showed the red lines to show where the swords hit, but then those lines turned into lasers as soon as the swords past! The lasers came right towards me so I jumped out of the way. Arrow barrage time! That kind of got his health down (This was a video game, so I could see the health bars). Then, there was this kind of bowtie of lasers that I had to jump over. Then Kaos tried another energy shockwave but this time there were 3 shockwaves to jump over (Which I kind of expected. Use different attacks and you'll be harder to beat, Kaos!). Then came another arrow barrage! Next up were  Water and Undead bullets. Time to heal up! Next up came a new combination of bullets. This time there were Water and Earth bullets. This would be my last arrow barrage of the battle. I did it! I beat Kaos! I said to my grandma, " I did it! I finally beat Kaos! I beat Skylanders Trap Team!"

1 comment:

  1. The Final Battle of Skylanders Trap Team: Kaos vs. Me Part 3. He started replenishing his health again! And then he grew a pair of Raven-Like ... kaostrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete