Translate

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sonic the Math-Hog!...hog...hog...hog..hog...

A few days ago In math class (Dunn Dunn dunn!!), we were all working on multiplication problems. I was sitting next to my friend Gabe, who was flying through the math problems. I wasn't even on that page yet! Since there were SO MANY PROBLEMS in the 2 pages we had to do, Mrs. Roberts, our teacher said we only had to do the even number problems for the first page and the odd number problems for the second page. Gabe was flying through ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE FIRST PAGE. I had just got to the 2nd problem on the first page. I noticed Gabe had made a mistake on the 2nd problem of the 1st page just as I finished the problem. So I told him, "Gabe, I see a bit of a mistake on question 13. I'm pretty sure that the answer is supposed to be 333"
"Thanks" Gabe replied.
The very next day, also in math, we were talking about yesterday. We started joking around at how Gabe did problems at the "speed of sound". Then, we decided to give Gabe a nickname. This nickname was Sonic the Math-Hog (instead of Sonic the Hedgehog).

No comments:

Post a Comment