Translate

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Thanksgiving Poem

I am thankful for my Wii U. It lets me play video games.
I am thankful for my bed. Without it, I would have to sleep on the floor.
I am thankful for my heater. Without it, I would freeze if it was any degrees below 0 (I'm usually very cold)

I am thankful for Cedar Point. Without it, there would be no amusement park near where I live.
I am thankful for Libraries. Without them, I would never be able to read books I don't have without spending money.
I am thankful for Disney World. Without it, there would never be a theme park that Disney made (other than Disneyland)

I am thankful for Ralph Baer, the inventor of home video games. He invented home video games.
I am thankful for my dad. He made it possible for my mom to give me life.
I am thankful for my mom, who gave me life. She let me be born.

I am most thankful for my mom. She gave me life. She gave birth to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment