Translate

Wednesday 12 November 2014

It Came!!

On Friday, I had ordered a skylanders trap team adventure pack called the Mirror of Mystery on Amazon.
Every day since then, whenever we got back to our house, I checked the front porch to see if it came.
Today, when I got home, I looked on the front porch like I usually did, when I saw 2 boxes. I thought, "Could it be?" When we got into the house, I ran to the front door and took both boxes into my house. I told my dad excitedly, "Dad! The Mirror of Mystery is finally here!"
"I don't think so."
"I'll check the label on the smaller box. Amazon. Kenzington, KY."
I ripped the box open with only my bare hands (that's how excited I was). There it was. The Mirror of Mystery. It's 2 magic items were: Rocket Ram and  Tiki Speaky. Just as Drake (see My Friend Who's Moving, 9/30/14) said, the skylander that come with the adventure pack was Deja Vu, and the level, of course, was Mirror of Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment